[Public-List] Tiller pilot

Kris Coward kris at melon.org
Tue May 21 08:58:44 PDT 2019

Probably makes more sense to machine one out of UHMW on a lathe than to
3D print one. It's not significantly more difficult (unless you're
already used to 3D printing everything) and the result would be a
properly rugged part. Also, if the bushing is separating two parts that
are intended to move relative to each other, the tolerances on most 3D
printing technologies are typically not tight enough to reliably produce
a close sliding fit.

-K

Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/