[Public-List] Kids Cruise

charles pleisse velocharles1 at gmail.com
Thu May 23 18:40:11 PDT 2019

Sorry for the late announcement of this. I’ve been so busy trying to get
the engine back in Sookie that I’ve missed the deadline for a Mainsheet
announcement. As you all know from the cruising schedule, the Kid’s Cruise
will be the weekend of June 1&2. This year we will be anchoring on the West
side of Cheston Point near the mouth of Cheston Creek. Cheston Creek is the
first creek to starboard immediately past the mouth of Rhode River in West
River. As always, kids are not required. But if you don’t bring one (or
more) you will be expected to have fun like one.
I will try to be out on the hook Friday evening. Early arrivals a welcome.
There will be a beach bonfire Saturday evening and dogs, brats, beans and
of course Smores will be provided for all.
One note of caution, there is a rather large un-marked shoal protruding
from Cheston point. Swing very wide around that point and come straight in
towards Cheston Creek.

Charles Pleisse
College Park Bicycles
( <http://www.bike123.com>301)864-2211