[Public-List] Ladder

Mike Lehman mlehman at gmail.com
Tue May 14 04:55:44 PDT 2019

Walter,

Here is the ladder we use on A30 #505. It works great and is very sturdy.
It is important to have the lower rung completely submersed and the next to
the lower even with the water. Also, the rubber bumpers on the stand-offs
cut, very quickly, through to expose the pipe ends that can damage the
transom. To prevent that we put some PVC pipe over the stand-offs and using
2-90 degree PVC elbows created a PVC horizontal 'bar' that goes across the
transom. We wound  rope around the horizontal PVC piece to protect the
transom.

On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 3:17 AM Wehicks via Public-List <

> Hello
> Can anyone recommend a ladder for the back of the boat ? Needs to be
> sturdy and stainless.  I have just started scuba diving and I don’t know
> where to start looking.
> Thanks.
> Walter.
>
> Sent from my iPhone