[Public-List] Checking the starter motor and alternator...after 20 years & 1700 hours

Andrew Johns johnsab9 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 05:42:02 PST 2019

How do the bearings feel do they feel ok? Did the shop test with an
oscilloscope?

I had my alternator "gone through" earlier this year when I noticed a bit
of bearing noise.  It was disassembled, inspected, cleaned, new bearings
installed and load tested at a local shop for around $60 USD.

On Fri, Nov 8, 2019 at 6:34 AM Michael via Public-List <