[Public-List] Backstay Knee Rot

Don Campbell dk.campbell at xplornet.ca
Mon Nov 25 08:43:23 PST 2019

I suggest that you check all the knees for the same thing. I had the forward
lowers do the same thing and they too were plywood with tabbing over them.
The plywood had lost all glue and was totally delaminated, so of no
consequence for strength. I used white oak as the replacement.
Don Campbell
White Opal  #528