[Public-List] Stem head fitting

Kris Coward kris at melon.org
Sun Oct 27 17:49:30 PDT 2019

I recently heard from a friend that he has a friend who operates a
crusher and made some remarks recently about A30s being tough boats to
crush. I'm expecting to get acquainted with him shortly, and see if he
has any idea where the stem head fittings have ended up from any boats
he's crushed

-K

Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/