[Public-List] Cabin heaters and cutlass bearing housings.

Greg Dawson gregdaws at aol.co.uk
Tue Sep 3 03:38:02 PDT 2019

Dear all
Just a couple of quick questions for the fleet.
I recently acquired a Sigmar diesel cabin heater which has a dedicated air intake. Does anyone have one on their boat. Do you have fitting instructions. I’ve not found anything specific on line. If you have one could you send me a few pics of how and where you mounted it please.

My cutlass bearing housing is held on with one bolt at the top and at the bottom is what appears to be either a stud or a sheared off bolt? Is this right. Just wondering?
Any help appreciated.
Greg #348