[Public-List] Used Mainsail ?

Daniel Swords danielswords at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 12 17:25:25 PDT 2019

My current mainsail has reached the end of its serviceable life. It is UV rotten to the point that stitching just rips the material further and with all the taped patches it looks like Joshua Sloculm’s sail. I do not race but I do sail many hours almost every day and am often caught out in thunderstorms with gusts of 30 - 50 knots so I reef often and definitely need two reef points. I would prefer heavier material (6.5 - 7.0 oz) but as a beggar I would not necessarily be a chooser. Price would be more the issue than beauty or raceability. Anyone hanging on to an old sail that could use a new home?  If so please email or text me. Daniel S SwordsSolitude # 525 danielswords at yahoo.com504 234-9011

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone