[Public-List] Azores - Morocco

Eric Chavigny eric.chavigny at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 13 05:01:19 PDT 2019

We finally reach Morocco from the Azores with a few days stop in Madeira.  Good crossing with a lot a wind in the last few days.  Seen our largest wave ever.  Quite impressive!

Had an issue with water coming in the engine thru the exhaust line.  I am planning to move the exhaust output higher.

Where is your exhaust connected?

Sent from my iPhone