[Public-List] Deck Hull Seal

Marcelo D. Gentinetta vanguard64 at cox.net
Sat Sep 14 05:08:48 PDT 2019

When I bought mine (#441) it leaked like a sieve. The main entry points were the toe-rails, genoa tracks, and chainplates. It wasn’t until all that was replaced/rebedded that the leaks disappeared. There is nothing like having a dry boat inside. Otherwise, it is a chinese torture. I second George about checking those gelcoat cracks where the deck turns up to the toe-rail. I found a couple of those too.
Best wishes,
Marcelo