[Public-List] Any Alberg 30s or 29s for sale?

Arthur Chotin art at legalprinters.com
Thu Apr 23 08:21:04 PDT 2020

Chris,

Our boat, Kinship III, Hull No. 178, is for sale. We are located in
Annapolis, MD. The boat is in the water and about to be commissioned for
the season.

I've attached some info about the boat and here is a link to photographs:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/pRNSZqZgMiHBFk59A

Feel free to contact me directly if you would like any additional
information.

Arthur
--
Arthur Chotin