[Public-List] A-4 Two blade propeller survey

Greg Hounsell greg.hounsell at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 14:18:15 PDT 2020

Afternoon;

I'm glad others are enjoying their 13x7. For me running at 1200-1500 rpm
means the engine is lugging at around 8-9 hp. causing fouled plugs and
tougher to get the idle set and proper advance at "cruise" .

For those running with this prop and at 1500, what is your wife open
throttle rpm?

Cheers
Greg #592

On Sun, Apr 26, 2020, 3:51 PM Jeffrey Randall via Public-List <