[Public-List] Keel Repairs

John Irving jirvingvt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 07:45:42 PDT 2020

Hi Folks,
Last summer I was bringing Scotch Bonnet from Burlington Vt. To Cape Cod via the Champlain Barge Canal.  We hit an unmarked rock in the channel.  I t wasn’t leaking and didn’t look too bad so we continued on our way.  Now I have a launch date in 2 weeks and am looking for advice to repair it.  I’m hoping to repair it, but have limited access due to the blocking.  Launch scheduling is tough as it has to be on a very high tide.  It’s also40 degrees out which isn’t great for glass work outside.  Any thoughts?

John Irving