[Public-List] #249 is for sale

Randy Katz randy.katz50 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 15:48:52 PDT 2020

Hello, Albergers,

I'm announcing that Simple Gifts is for sale in Bellingham, WA. This is
#249, a preliner boat from 1967 that's made several trips from WA state to
Desolation Sound in BC and a bit beyond. The boat's in good condition,
ready to go, with a sound engine, newer sails, and a clean head. One nice
thing--all wood in the interior with a bare minimum of plastic laminate.
There are many minor extras, but no special electronics. Perhaps an
inflatable dinghy & outboard could be part of the deal.

I plan to pull the boat at the end of the summer for bottom painting if
anyone would want to see it then. We're not in a rush, but after 20+ years
it's time for a change. I'm asking $9900 but would mostly like to pass the
boat to someone who'd be interested in owning this bit of excellent
maritime design.

Best Regards,
Randy Katz #249
Bellingham/Seattle