[Public-List] Companionway Hatch

Tom Dodds tomdodds at sympatico.ca
Mon Aug 10 12:52:24 PDT 2020

Winslow, that was the first thing I tried, it appears to be blocked from sliding off by the forward end of the hatch.
I saw the four tabs that Jonathon mentions but they appear to be inaccessible. I will take a closer look, perhaps I can fit a small offset screwdriver in to remove them.

Sent from my iPad