[Public-List] Replacing a Stuffing Box in the Potomac/Chesapeake Bay area

Clay Pass clay.q.pass at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 19:08:29 PDT 2020

You might try Boathouse Marina at Colonial Beach, VA if you are in that
area.  They tightened my stuffing box and are familiar with the Atomic 4,
but I have not replaced my stuffing box or stern tube.  They do have haul
out and seem knowledgeable and fair in pricing.

Address
<https://www.google.com/search?q=the+boathouse+marina+address&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LVT9c3NExKKsoyzjGt0JLNTrbSz8lPTizJzM-DM6wSU1KKUouLF7HKlGSkKiTlJ5Zk5JcWpyrkJhZl5iUqQKUBW97yjU8AAAA&ludocid=5375799592630868800&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjqgb3357zrAhXol3IEHUxXAW4Q6BMwGHoECBkQAg>:
829 Robin Grove Ln, Colonial Beach, VA 22443
Hours
<https://www.google.com/search?q=the+boathouse+marina+hours&ludocid=5375799592630868800&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjqgb3357zrAhXol3IEHUxXAW4Q6BMwGXoECBkQBQ>:

*Closed* ⋅ Opens 8AM Fri
Phone
<https://www.google.com/search?q=the+boathouse+marina+phone&ludocid=5375799592630868800&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjqgb3357zrAhXol3IEHUxXAW4Q6BMwGnoECBkQDQ>:
(804) 224-7644

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 10:40 AM Mike Lehman via Public-List <