[Public-List] Used Mainsail and prop

John Brugeman johnbrugeman at ameritech.net
Tue Dec 1 11:04:25 PST 2020

I have a used main, with some repairs but in unusable condition, which I would sell cheap to someone in need.  I replaced it with a new sail several years ago and it has been in dry storage ever since. It has three reef pts and is rigged for a dutchman furling system. I also have the original two bladed prop which I replaced with a three bladed prop some years ago. It is a 13" with 7 Pitch. These are off a 30' Alberg (Mermaid) which I have given to my daughter on Lake Michigan.  If anyone is interested please contact me at 586-915-8569 or at email johnbrugeman at ameritech.net. This site has been a great help to me for the last 25 years and I thank you so much for all the info you have helped me with.