[Public-List] Toronto International Boat Show

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Mon Jan 13 09:19:27 PST 2020

Hello friends,

We’re getting set to move into the 2020 edition of TIBS.  If any of you are coming to this show, please introduce yourselves to me, I much enjoy meeting the people who I’ve been exchanging emails with.

My booth is Epifanes #1757

The show is eleven days long… it probably really should be a four day show but as it is the span covers two weekends and the days between.   I regard the weekdays, usually sparsely attended, as ‘crossing the desert’ between the two oasis weekends.

Cheers -

Gordon Laco
www.epifanes.com
www.gordonlaco.com