[Public-List] Chameleon, Danny Greene

Wehicks wehicks at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 05:25:24 PST 2020

I emailed him a few years back. I bought his plans direct from him but last I heard you could get plans from Duckworks. Plans are good. Make sure you read instructions at least 2 x’s before you start. He says in the plans it’s like building 2 boats. This is a lot of work but I was brand new at epoxy fiberglass so I probably overbuilt this and made this way to heavy for me to comfortably lift and put in the water without using halyard.  If I was build again I would definitely make as light as possible. My  $.02
Walter.
Sent from my iPhone