[Public-List] Chameleon, Danny Greene

Marianne King-Wilson mkw at cogeco.ca
Fri Jan 24 06:00:56 PST 2020

In addition, many shared experiences of the build can be found by a search on “building chameleon dinghy”. A whole series on YouTube, and individual comments on lessons learned, are available.

Marianne King-Wilson
Windward #369
(I have remained as a lurker for the ten years since reluctantly parting with Windward because of family illness.  She has been well loved and cared for in the interim, by Pim van der Toorn.  And this year, almost thirty years from the day she first came into my life, Windward is back in my hands.
Just waiting for Georgian Bay to thaw.)