[Public-List] Spray Dodger questions

Wehicks wehicks at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 16:58:12 PDT 2020

Pictures please.
It would be nice if somebody would take the time to duplicate theirs  in PVc or electric conduit (or maybe tracing it out on paper with 1 inch grids ,so this could be put on the alberg30 website  ) so everyone else could copy. Mike Lehman let me borrow a companion hatch and cover to copy. Thanks to Him. and Not sure about everyone else but over $4,000 for a dodger is more than I can stomach. Thanks

Sent from Walter