[Public-List] Repaired my cozy cabin propane heater—pretty much

weatherhelm at hotmail.com weatherhelm at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 9 11:39:52 PDT 2020

Hugh:
      Thanks so much for bringing your expertise and personal experience to this subject.  I am sure that I am not the only reader who felt this modification was very dangerous but said nothing because..... "  I am no expert ".
On the subject of propane and for everyone's info :
last year I was concerned about the age (unknown)of the rubber hose bringing propane to my galley, so I mixed up a spritzer bottle of soapy water, opened the tank valve and sprayed the entire length and all fittings.
No bubbles.
I sleep better now.  (-:
--
Cheers ,   Rod Thursday, 09 July 2020, 02:01p.m. -04:00 from Hugh McCormack via Public-List  public-list at lists.alberg30.org :