[Public-List] Propane heater

Gordon White gewhite at crosslink.net
Fri Jul 10 09:17:02 PDT 2020

   Having had 3rd degree burns over 25% of my body (fully recovered) I
am very cautious about fire and ways to prevent one. My mantra about
fire and other hazards is "how stupid would I feel if I didn't.... "
(insert precaution, from fastening my seat belt to wearing a PFD when
afloat.)

I put on a 2-layer fire suit plus nomex long underwear and a helmet
whenever I get into the race car to get it moving under power, even just
to start it, much less to race it. Pull the pin on the fire system, etc.

One of the things about getting older is you probably have made most of
the mistakes and survived them. Older & wiser.

  - Gordon White

Brigadoon II