[Public-List] Alberg 30 in Wiki

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Wed Jul 29 12:19:43 PDT 2020

Thanks George,

He makes no mention of racing... states that full keels relate to poor pointing, which of course is an erroneous suggestion…  makes reference to ‘wooded’ boats meaning I presume wooden, but relates the thickness of earlier fibreglass hulls to wooden scantlings which is silly in context of the A30,

I guess I’ll give up,

Gordon Laco
www.gordonlaco.com