[Public-List] sail arch

Marcelo D. Gentinetta vanguard64 at cox.net
Thu Jul 30 07:07:26 PDT 2020

Ryan,
Congratulations on acquiring 555 !  I am in New Orleans and actually met George Copeland, the fellow that brought 555 down from N.C back in 2008. I purchased the boat he was selling at the time, a Pearson Ariel that was in a slip close to 555 which he showed off after an extensive refit. I think your boat’s name then was Atalanta.
I sold the Ariel before purchasing my A30 in 2017.
I am actually in the process of installing a 50w solar panel on the stern pulpit for keeping the batteries charged in the slip and a little extra when sailing. As was mentioned  by Jonathan, James Baldwin has great details on installing solar panels on tracking poles.
Welcome!
Marcelo Gentinetta
#441  Alegria