[Public-List] sail arch

Andrew Johns johnsab9 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 06:13:12 PDT 2020

For us the pole mounted solutions would not be enough to keep up with
refrigeration and moderate electrical demands.

We currently have (2) 100W  Renogy flexible panels lashed on top of the
bimini hooked to Victron MPPT charge controllers.   This works out well for
us right now,  on a sunny day the batteries are floating by 3 PM.

In the next month or two we plan on mounting (2)  200W fixed panels onto a
"arch" behind the backstay using a set of drawer slides to allow the second
panel to slide over the first when not in use.

On Thu, Jul 30, 2020 at 6:29 PM Marcelo D. Gentinetta via Public-List <