[Public-List] sail arch

Clay Pass clay.q.pass at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 12:20:04 PDT 2020

I have #449 (formerly "Janus", now "Seeing Deep") that was referred to in
the email chain.  Let me know if you want some pictures of the "arch"
behind the backstay.  I like the setup a lot as it provides a nice bimini
for shade as well as a place for the solar panel that is out of the way.

Clay Pass
#449 Seeing Deep

On Thu, Jul 30, 2020 at 4:45 PM Ryan Young via Public-List <