[Public-List] Gooseneck track repair and replacement

Jonathan Bresler 262alberg30 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 02:44:28 PDT 2020

John,

Thank you very much!
Good to know that this is addressed and I need not concern myself with it.
The 1/4-20 screws and threaded holes in the mast with three full threads
engaged
will be quite strong as you note. Fastenal has a nice write up threads in
bolts
(presumably screws as well) that shows that the percentage of load borne by
each
thread of a fastener. (https://www.fastenal.com/en/78/screw-thread-design
at the bottom
of the page)