[Public-List] Kids Cruise

charles pleisse velocharles1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 04:58:52 PDT 2020

Well it has completely snuck up on me this year.  A ton of work has been
done on Sookie this off season.  As I write this there is still much to be
done to make my Wed morning scheduled launch.
As is usual, we will be out near Flat Island and Camp Letts in Rhode River
no later than 11 am this Saturday, June 13th.  Looking forward to having
the boat together and hopefully seeing you all.
Please reach out by phone or email this week so we can coordinate how best
to keep safe and have fun.

Charles Pleisse
Sookie #221
(410)271-1836