[Public-List] Spray Dodger questions

John Brugeman johnbrugeman at ameritech.net
Tue Jun 23 16:02:54 PDT 2020

We had a dodger put on 305 about eight years ago and it was professionally done and we are very happy with it. I would make sure you have windows all the way around and we had a zip on sunshade over the cockpit With zipper on side curtains. Also we had a zip in window on the front side of the dodger which is nice in light air. Only use one inch stainless tubing.Total cost was about $2700.

Sent from my iPhone