[Public-List] Stern tube

Clay Pass clay.q.pass at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 19:42:43 PDT 2020

I don't think you need tape on the threads because a leak there would only
travel to the inside of the tube and be stopped by the stuffing box.  As
long as you caulk the tube/housing/hull interface there should be no leaks
to the interior.  Am I wrong?

Clay Pass
#449 Seeing Deep

On Sat, Jun 13, 2020 at 2:42 AM Gerard Kuperus via Public-List <