[Public-List] Sex Bondage and Hemp

Kris Coward kris at melon.org
Wed Mar 11 19:23:26 PDT 2020

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 02:09:02PM -0400, Gordon Laco via Public-List wrote:
> And yes, we do sell some to people who like to tie each other up for fun… I can always tell they aren’t sailors when they call… I just forward them to the various dealers we supply on a wholesale basis.

...except when they're sailors who like to tie each other up for fun.
Then you have to pick them out by the fact that they've got 200' of 1/4"
manila slipped into an order that's otherwise entirely made up of
synthetics 1/2" or larger (decorative knotwork to hang on the bulkheads
indeed).

This assumes of course, that they don't just use spare lines for their
fun -- in which case you'll never know ;)

Cheers,
Kris

--
Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/