[Public-List] Sex Bondage and Hemp

David Fay davidfay999 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 08:05:08 PDT 2020

Mike,

I'm very interested in the sea hood mold you have. Do you have any pictures of a sea hood made from that mold?

I already have a sea hood on my boat but I am always looking for ideas on how it could be improved.

I also inherited some spare parts when I purchased my boat. These include a new masthead and a new shoe for the rudder. If anyone wanted to make a mold from them, I'd be happy to lend them out. I think the guy I bought my boat from said that he got them from some previous A30 group project.

David
Blue Teal #284