[Public-List] Taffrail Question

Jeffrey fongemie at gmail.com
Tue May 12 11:55:36 PDT 2020

Richard,

I replaced my taffrail by laminating three layers of wood, and cutting to
shape. The crown of the deck was included into my laminating jig, and I cut
for the port starbd curve of the stern.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/deBrY3UBFf5RFoQH9

https://photos.app.goo.gl/s9jgdotsineSQJsn9

https://photos.app.goo.gl/aqLZE84rMo4QhWHF7

https://photos.app.goo.gl/4BfmMrGtvtXnaJjt9

I'd do it again this way, it wasn't too bad.

Jeff

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 1:45 PM George Dinwiddie via Public-List <