[Public-List] Stern tube

Kris Coward kris at melon.org
Thu May 28 12:34:14 PDT 2020

If you recently reinstalled the housing with fresh sealant on clean
surfaces, it might be worth considering whether the leak is in the joint
between the cutless bearing housing and the stern tube. It _might_ even
be possible to tighten up this joint (or pop out and (re)tape the
threads on the tube) without having to haul.

-K

Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/