[Public-List] Atomic 4 for sale

charles pleisse velocharles1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 07:35:59 PST 2020

Atomic 4 for sale

This is a good one.  It is the original engine in my 1967 Alberg 30.  I
purchased the boat in 2007 with 650 hours on the engine.  The hour meter
failed in2012 with  1059 hours.  Presently the total hours are estimated to
be between 1500 and 1700.  The 650 original hours were in the freshwater of
Lake Michigan.  I added the freshwater cooling in 2018.  I’ve worked hard
to maintain and upgrade this engine. It has all of the common upgrades:
Electronic Ignition, Electric fuel pump, Moyer Marine extended dipstick,
fresh water cooling, 55 amp alternator and a new instrument panel that was
just installed last year. The oil and Racor type fuel filters have been
changed every year.  I’ve kept it clean and painted to avoid rust.  There
are many spares, including: some gaskets, impellers, a belt, a fuel filter
cartridge, and the original alternator.  The take out will be done in a
manner that will ensure easy installation and the sale will include all of
the spares, the instrument panel and throttle/gear controls with cables to
make this a complete package ready to install.

This engine is still in my boat in Galesville, MD and is available for sea
trial if desired.  I am going to be hauling out in another few weeks or so
to install a new diesel. The timeline of the haul out can possibly be
adjusted to your needs.

Picture can be seen at:
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=2954344858130749&set=pcb.10164533743610066

Charles Pleisse