[Public-List] Should I expect a survey to be required in order to get insurance on a 50 year old A30?

Clay Pass clay.q.pass at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 06:18:29 PDT 2020

When I got Geico insurance 4 years ago they just required a "self survey",
a simple form/checklist and current pictures of the boat and engine which I
took myself.  That provided both liability and I believe up to $10k or so
replacement value of the boat.

Clay

On Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 9:14 AM Wes Gardner via Public-List <