[Public-List] Folding prop

Michael dickdurk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 03:47:14 PDT 2020

I like your thinking: willing to compromise motoring for sailing
performance. On an Alberg though, it's a big question the per cent
improvement a folder has over a 2 blade stored vertically behind the
deadwood. And an even bigger question if there is room for a folder to
fold. Folding props have a bad reputation of folding up when backing
down, so there is that also.
Michael Grosh