[Public-List] Original price of an alberg 30

Rolph Townshend joanrolph4 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 12:58:54 PDT 2021

A30s are selling in Annapolis and on the Chesapeake Bay for $4,000 to
$16.000, depending on their condition. Most are over 50 years old.  Some
are even given away. These boats were built strong and tough, that's why
they are still very desirable

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 3:27 PM Marcelo D. Gentinetta via Public-List <