[Public-List] Spring Rendezvous and Maintenance Weekend Cancelled

Jonathan Bresler 262alberg30 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 16:54:39 PDT 2021

Dear Albergers,

On April 12th, Monday evening your board met with our hosts of the Spring
Rendezvous, Doris and John Maliszewski to review the current situation and
its continuing impact on our social lives.  We had hoped that the situation
would have improved sufficiently by April to allow us to proceed with the
Spring Rendezvous and Maintenance Weekend.  I regret that to say that is
not the case.  Therefore, both Spring Rendezvous and Maintenance Weekend
2021 are cancelled.

Cruising and racing will continue under the same protocols as used the last
months of the 2020 season.

May it soon be the case that we can enjoy one another's company without
undue risk.

All the best,
Jonathan Bresler
2021 Commodore