[Public-List] [EXTERNAL] Public-List Digest, Vol 4150, Issue 1

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Tue Apr 13 16:04:57 PDT 2021

I keep intending to have slugs sewn into my foot for reefing purposes, but never remember when the window of opportunity comes along.  The tack and clew have to be adjusted for the slight increase in hoist.

I’ll do it some day, and at last will be able to tie off my points like an old salt…

Gordon Laco
www.gordonlaco.com