[Public-List] Would have been launched now...

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Thu Apr 15 06:41:56 PDT 2021

Hello Pim -

Bob Green was the proprietor… yes, Bob was a thoroughly profession ‘can-do’ man who his customers had complete faith in, and the faith was well earned.  A fellow named ‘Jay’, the new owner, phoned me this morning.  He lives in Toronto and isn’t at the marina often, he explained.  He told me he was going to conduct an investigation and offered to give me an explanation along with his apology.

I told him I don’t need to hear about that, I just don’t want a repeat.  I also told him I don’t need to hear snarky remarks from his employees about how many times they’ve moved my boat this spring.  She was indeed moved four times, but only the last time was for a good reason, and at my request.

Well, we’ll see how this goes.

Gordon Laco
www.gordonlaco.com
426 Surprise