[Public-List] Pictures

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Mon Apr 19 08:15:51 PDT 2021

On 4/16/21 12:42 PM, Daniel Swords via Public-List wrote:
 > Oh if only I could figure out how to provide a picture.

Once again, I'm happy to post pictures on the website. Generally they go
into http://alberg30.org/maintenance/disorganized/ unless you provide a
description that can be turned into a web page. There is, of course, a
delay because it's a manual process.

For more immediate access, I'm happy to set up a login for you on
http://alberg30.org/gallery/ where you could create your own album to
post them.

What I'm not willing to do is make this mailing list capable of being a
vector of malware. Filtering out pictures and other binary files has the
added benefit of making the list more usable to cruising sailors who may
have limited bandwidth.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org