[Public-List] Opening port light replacement

Neil Murdock faithwaterworks at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 22 11:09:44 PDT 2021

I am looking for two replacement port lights for the forward ports, they are for hull 359, circa 1969. If anyone knows of used or new (gulp) port lights for the A30, please let me know. The internal frames on mine finally gave up the ghost. Also interested in larger boat bone yard as I may be able to find something there. My port lights were originally aluminum, but not stuck on material, just want them to match the other two smaller port lights in head and closet.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Launch date approaching and would like to get this done before launching.

Thanks,

Neil Murdock
A30 359