[Public-List] Boat Insurance Question

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Sat Apr 10 14:29:08 PDT 2021

I used to have my insurance with Al Golden (whom I met on the CompuServe
Sailing Forum) and IMIS. Al has retired and Gowrie Group has picked up
the policies. I don't know if I still have insurance because I've had it
so long, or not, but you could check with them.

https://www.gowrie.com/Marine-Insurance/IMIS.aspx

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org