[Public-List] Winches for Alberg 30

Justin Riddle justin.riddle at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 16:46:34 PDT 2021

Hi Wade,
I have an aluminum replacement that may work. It was a spare that I never
had an opportunity to use. I believe it will fit the original Alberg
winches.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/19pGFi0QPVWo69sxy8h5mJv5ASBH23bBj/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dzQt0QxK2bcQ5nn81wE_rR_uu3yWGuuh/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sdDdvpOMw4boAaV8rvAI-SQZ1Mgr5gTR/view?usp=sharing

It's yours if you want to pay for shipping. Let me know if
you're interested.

- Justin
Formerly hull 498

On Sat, Aug 7, 2021 at 3:06 PM Avery Boyer via Public-List <