[Public-List] Winches for Alberg 30

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Mon Aug 9 05:00:15 PDT 2021

Good morning

The wisest could action is to replace the old bronze winches with ‘modern’ ones which will accommodate the universal handles common over the past thirty years.

Black aluminium #8’s are quite inexpensive and serve well as A30 halyard winches.  Modern bronze winches are more expensive but are also readily available

The old slot winches make great doorstops….   Surprise’s old slot winches work well in their retirement as bookends in my office

Gord
Surprise 426

Sent from my iPhone