[Public-List] Winches for Alberg 30

Wade Wall wade.wall at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 08:14:02 PDT 2021

Thanks for the advice. I have self tailing winches in the cockpit, it is
only on the mast that I have the old winch. I haven't ever replaced a winch
on the mast, so not sure how to (a) remove the old winch and (b) replace
with new winches. If it requires taking down the mast, that would be a pain

Wade