[Public-List] Winches for Alberg 30

Stephen Gwyn stephen.gwyn at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 13:29:02 PDT 2021

I've bought several handles on-line. All fit fine. While there
were several manufacturers, the sizes were somewhat standardized.

I'd rather not change a winch on the mast by changing the
hole pattern if it means drilling yet more holes in the mast.

I'm still using slot type winches as my primaries as well as for halyards.
They have the advantages of being very simple and indestructible.
When I get older and weaker, I may need to switch to something with
more gears, but not yet.

SG