[Public-List] Propulsion

Jay Davenport jay at saildriver.com
Mon Aug 9 14:35:51 PDT 2021

Mike,
My A30, with a Beta 16, uses a prop with 11" diameter, to allow more aperture clearance. It seems to run well.
Jay Davenport#526

    On Monday, August 9, 2021, 05:30:16 PM EDT, Michael Grosh via Public-List <public-list at lists.alberg30.org> wrote:

 The A30 is aperture restricted. Does your new Beta 16 have a reduction
gear? My Yanmar 15 w/2:1 reduction runs with a 13x12. It labors a little at
full throttle I think (overwheeled), but I don't run it at full throttle.
Runs all day pushing the boat 5 1/2 knots.
Michael Grosh

On Mon, Aug 9, 2021, 16:00 Michael Devonshire via Public-List <